Martin Spott wrote:
> Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net> wrote:

>> I might offer AIX-5.1 with GCC-4.0.0 - [...]
>
> Well, I'd like to pull my offer back ....  I'll have to get CMake to
> work and this probably won't happen before sunday afternoon,

Today I have thrown a lot of patches and updates to runtime libraries onto
my RS6k server and I'm finally ready to run 'cmake'. I managed to point
'cmake' at the curl lib and headers by adding:

  -D CURL_LIBRARY=/opt/freeware/lib/libcurl.a \
  -D CURL_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/freeware/include/curl

....  but it also requests that I provide the path to a "MATH_LIBRARY".
I'm a bit surprised because '/lib/libm.a' is present. Therefore I'm curious
which math library is actually required here.

Cheers,
        Martin.