Hi kangsite(?),

As discussed on the PAL forum (
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=3090857&forum_id=400130 ), you
should try the CMake build system I created for PAL. Here is a copy-paste of
one of my messages:

"The current status of this system is "complete - approval pending".
To get PAL with CMake build system, checkout the corresponding PAL branch at
https://pal.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pal/branches/CMake_build_system

Please report anything useful! This way you will help everyone getting this
system into the trunk (=make it official) faster.

I successfully tested it with VS8 (2005) sp1.

WARNING: This is a branch; it does NOT have all recent features added to PAL in
the trunk (yet)."

If you really need PAL trunk's feature in the branch, just tell me.
See you on the PAL forum (instead of here!)...

Sukender