thanks Paul

the thing ist, that the recording works. it starts with 'z' and stops with 'Z'
afterwards it plays the scene again and again.

console promts:
Recording camera Path.
Writing camera file: ETC.path
AnimationPath Completet in XXX

so i guess it is the right viewer, but the file is nowhere to be found..

i also started in debug mode and the recordHandler object looks good. No errors
all values set

maybe some can just post me a .path file and tell me how to replay it in my
view.
I can than add my own points to it and everything will be fine  :)
if i remeber correctly it should look like
TIME X Y Z thats what i read in another post

thanks
Felix