Hi Andy,

2009/3/18 Andy Skinner <andy.skin...@mathworks.com>

>  You know, I was thinking that using SVN was going to get me the latest,
> but I bet I’m just getting SVN from when 2.8.0 was made.  I’m using the line
> (copied from downloads page):
>
> svn co
> http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0OpenSceneGraph
>

> Was that the wrong thing?

You're just picking up on the 2.8.0 tag, which is effectively set is stone
now as it maps directly to what the 2.8.0 binaries etc. were built from.

The version of test against is the OSG-2.8 branch, this is what we used to
source the 2.8.0 tag, and where all the patches for the ongoing 2.8.x series
have been applied, and when it comes to making 2.8.1 it'll be sourced
directly from the OSG-2.8.  To get the OSG-2.8 branch us:

svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/branches/<http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8>
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8
OpenSceneGraph-2.8<http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8>OpenSceneGraph

2.8 in theory should be like 2.8.0 except for a number of bug fixes that've
been applied.