Hi Paul,

Anyhow, you might be able to also avoid clearing depth in your other
cameras.

Actually, the problem is not disabling clear of the depth buffer, it's disabling clear of the color buffer. Only the first camera needs to clear the color buffer, and since my skydome is rendered in PRE_RENDER, it's the first camera. I therefore need to disable clear of the color buffer for all other cameras.

Anyways, I'll try to go forward with the other route (disabling auto computation of near/far) since I think this will have less implications.

Thanks,

J-S