Hi,

I created 2 cameras each one with their own viewport and GraphicContext. I have
one scene. Inside the scene I have a group node that contains 2 children. Each
child has a different node mask.
I was trying to make one camera showing one child and the other camera showing
the other child inside the scene graph by modifying the CullMask of the
camera(for the first camera I set the cullMask the same as the node mask of the
first child and for the second camera I set the mask the same as the node mask
of the second child).

Unfortunatelly, something is wrong because both cameras show me the first
child.

Could you please help me ? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Read this topic online here: