Hello forum,

I am trying to implement some of  the shaders in a single OSG application.
At  the same time i was going through the osgshaders example and if i have
understood that correctly,
i saw that the example has separate osg::program for different shaders

I was wondering if it is possible to have one single program to manage all
the shaders. I think osg::Program
contains a vector of shaders.

Is that possible to store different shaders by different name and load that
according to  the user selection;
delete previous shader and load the currently selected one.

Or separate osg::program for different shader example is best approach.

I am considering different design issue here.

Any opinion regarding that will be helpful.

Thanks
Sajjad