You need to take into account the aspect ratio of the display format,
I believe, if i understand what you are asking..

"It is only necessary to make war with five things: with the maladies
of the body, with the ignorances of the mind, with the passions of the
body, with the seditions of the city, with the discords of families."
- Tacitus

"The desire for safety stands against every great and noble
enterprise." - Tacitus

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin
Franklin

"Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate." - William of Ockham