Hi Jaeyong,

Sounds like you have Inventor installed on your system so the OSG's
Cmake build system is picking up on this and enabling the build of the
Inventor plugin (to be able to read .iv and .wrl files.)  Alas once
the build start going on this plugin it compiles by fails on link due
to the Inventor library itself not being built with the same processor
architectures supported by the OSG build.  This can happen if the 3rd
party library is built for just ppc or just 386, while the OSG by
default is building as a unified build with ppc and 386 paths.

To get things building you could either disable the building of the
Inventor plugin by running ccmake make and the scrolling down to the
inventor related env vars and resetting them, then pressing 'c' to
configure, and 'g' to generate the final build system, or disable the
build of both ppc and 386 architectures, again via cmake.

Robert.