On 14/5/09 1:10 PM, Sergey Bocharov wrote:
I find the problem. I use QT and QOSGGraphics.cpp for rendering OpenGL into QT
Widget.

So , when I try to make dYnamic line , it works bad (in usual viewer works
fine).

Example in attach. Please help to fix it , or advise another method to render
osg to QT Widget.

I don't have Qt (on OS X) so I can't test your code but I find it unlikely that the render backend (it's just an OpenGL context after all) would have an effect on the OSG core rendering.

It's been a while since I've done Qt but how are you triggering the draws? There's some code to connect a timer to an update function but I can't actually find that function.

Cheers,
/ulrich