From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Christopher
Back
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:44 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Multiple animations

Hi,

I have put together a series of animations as separate activities for
training purposes. I need to somehow combine then into one application, the
load time is too long for me to be able to demonstrate them in a
professional manner otherwise. I am using osg 2.2 and I have not been able
to stop and start the animations using the keyboard and I was wondering if
anyone has been able to manage it. I am not the most experienced programmer
but if someone could  provide some guidance I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Christopher Back