Brett,

Installing a ReadCallback on your IntersectionVisitor will allow it to
traverse PagedLODs so you can intersect with the highest LOD. Look at
osgSim::HeightAboveTerrain for a demonstration of the technique.

If you don't like that approach, you could install an
osgDB::Registry::ReadCallback, and re-clamp an object each time a new higher
LOD tile pages in under the object's location.

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com :
+1.703.652.4791