Hi Vincent,

Delta3D uses cppunit, and we've been using this library as well for our unit tests. It offers nice macros to run and check the tests, makes it easy to launch a whole suite of tests or only a part of them (via namespace) and optionally prints results on an xml file, besides the console.
I haven't tried the other libs thouhg, so I cannot make comparisons.
Cheers,
Ricky