Hi there, and thanks for your response,

well I am using small feature culling in my application to improve performance.
Its a CAD-style app and I have hundreds of thousands of Geodes on the screen at
any one time. Many are really small so I am throttling small-feature culling to
maintain a decent framerate when moving around. When static the scene re-draws
everything.

But - there are certain objects, markers around the scene, I'd like to exclude
from the small feature cull if possible.

If its not possible, no matter, just was hoping there was a simple solution to
this.

Thank you,
Andrew