Hi,

I'm working on a project and targeting linux and OSX. It's a Qt based
application and I have my builds in order more or less using qmake and so on,
but on OSX I get segfaults anytime I access certain properties of a node. The
easiest example is to just make a node visitor that prints out the name (cout
<< node.getName() << endl) of it's nodes and I'll get the segfault on the first
trip to apply(). Running it through the debugger shows that the fault happens
somewhere in std::string, and trying to investigate the contents of the node
the debugger is just showing me 0x0 for the contents of the name for instance.

Could someone enlighten me as to what would cause this. On Linux I have no
troubles at all (also using 2.9.5). I know snow leopard isn't really an
official target yet but I have built the frameworks and plugins without a
problem so far in a variety of different ways as well: I've used the 10.5 sdk,
the 10.6 sdk, used gcc 4.2 as well as 4.0. I'd love to hear some ideas because
I don't know what's happening. I can load models and add manipulators and do
all sorts of the example-y things but as soon as I try to report what's in the
scene I'm out of luck. :)

Thank you!

Cheers,
Chip