Hi Jan,

Right, of course. I have a bit of code that makes an object bob on the surface, but my code is likely a bit different from Dimitrios's, so it would need to be changed based on what you have done.

Likely it's just the method name that would change. I don't mind doing that.

Is there a place where I can get your changes? Ideally, just make an experimental branch, commit it there and once it is tested, merge into the trunk. That is fairly easy to do with SVN.

I'll try to get that done before the end of the day.

J-S