Hi,

Thanks for the link.

So the actual status is unknown for the moment, waiting for Sukender tests if I understand well.

If Sukender could give us a status, I'll will be very grateful :-)

Thanks.

Regards,
  Vincent.

J.P. Delport a écrit :
Hi,

I know Sukenker was working on a writer, not sure of the status.

see
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.openscenegraph.user/48807/focus=48823

jp

Vincent Bourdier wrote:
Hi all,

Working on a model converter, I just saw that the plugin 3ds do not implement the writer.

My question is : Is there any 3ds/max writer done or in project or being developed ? I just would like to know the actual situation about this implementation, and estimate the necessary work to do it if it is not already done.

Thanks.

Regards,
  Vincent.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4617 (20091118) __________