Hi,

Im trying to use it at linux and i follow this steps:

  1. Compiled the osg with openscenegraph 2.8.2.
   I try to load the osgmovie but didnt exists.

  2. I've compiled it by hand
   The same answer that gave to you about the missing plugin has been given.

  3. I've installed the quicktime and the ffmpeg and xine-dev everthing
possible to install

  4. Recompiled the openscenegraph and then the osgart

  5. No osgmovie again. I compiled the osgmovie and now:

          - No error message given but.... nothing happens. The program is
running without doing nothing. I've tried with .mov , with .mpg and with .avi
files.

Can you help me please?

Thanks.

Eduardo