Hi,

(sorry for my bad English)
i am new on OSG and i have a little problem with our project on the University.

My OpenScneneGraph is Version 2.9.6 and the project was created with 2.8.0, i
think.

I generate the project with Cmake 2.8.0 for Mac OS X 10.6.2 and build with
Xcode 3.2.
When i start this project from terminal it run for some seconds and after that
it end with this last messages on terminal

#############
itr='/Users/***/Library/Application Support/OpenSceneGraph/PlugIns'
FindFileInPath() : trying /Users/***/Library/Application
Support/OpenSceneGraph/PlugIns/osgdb_bmpOSG_PLUGIN_EXTENSION ...
itr='/Library/Application Support/OpenSceneGraph/PlugIns'
FindFileInPath() : trying /Library/Application
Support/OpenSceneGraph/PlugIns/osgdb_bmpOSG_PLUGIN_EXTENSION ...
Warning: dynamic library 'osgPlugins-2.9.6/osgdb_bmpOSG_PLUGIN_EXTENSION' does
not exist (or isn't readable):
dlopen(osgPlugins-2.9.6/osgdb_bmpOSG_PLUGIN_EXTENSION, 9): image not found
DynamicLibrary::failed loading "osgPlugins-2.9.6/osgdb_bmpOSG_PLUGIN_EXTENSION"
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "h-Map.bmp".
Bus error
logout
#############

The Project search for the Plugins and find nothing.
The reason for this, OSG_PLUGIN_EXTENSION is not set.

WHERE I CAN DO THIS?

if i run osgconv --formats on my System if find the Plugins and set the
OSG_PLUGIN_EXTENSION to ".so" (thats right)

LD_LIBRARY_PATH and OSG_LIBRARY_PATH are set to plugin folder with my *.so Files

When i delete all parts to load some pictures from my source the project runs
(black window)

Can sombody help me with my problem? Any Ideas?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Wadim