Hi Wang,

thank you for this introduction.

Now I think I understand (at least a little) the design of the serializer, but
I have a quite elementary problem:

I don't wont to write my objects to file, I would like to get the bitstream to
send it over network.

My idea was something like a pointer to a buffer and size information how long
the content is.
This way I could read my serialized objects and pass the data to the cluster
engine.

How can I retireve the serialized data? Is it binary or a "large" ascii string?
(because source and target of the compressor are std::string)

Additionally I have a question regarding compressors. In the wiki page is
noted, that zLib compressor is available. I found it in the source code, but
how can I apply the compressor to the stream to get a smaller stream?
I'm not sure to use it, but its an interesting option with that compressor..

Thank you for your introductions,

Torben