Hi Wang,

I managed to get the serializer working.

I have some proposals to enhance the serializer:

1. It is only possible to serialize objects inherited from osg::Node or Images.
Classes just inherited from osg::Object are not handled.  There is a Function
Code:

WriteResult writeObject( const osg::Object& object, std::ostream& fout, const
Options* options ) const

 but this function only tries to cast into image or node and fails otherwise.

It would be great to provide also serialization for osg:Objects.

2. documentation: I have a list of questions/ common mistakes. Should I modify
the wikipage directly (login/permission required) or should i send you the list?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Torben