Brett Wiesner wrote:
Hey everyone,

I know a lot of OSG users are building things in the ModSim space and I know that two of the bigger industry conferences are ITEC (Europe) and I/ITSEC (USA). I was wondering how many people from this list go to either of those and if there is any interest in a OSG Users Group meeting? I was thinking it would be a great opportunity to meet other OSG users. Perhaps everyone can speak a little about what they are building with OSG and share some of their experiences.

So, the questions are:

1) Do you go to ITEC and/ or I/ITSEC? (Please specify which one)

I'll be at I/ITSEC.

2) Would you go to a OSG Users Group Meeting?

Absolutely!

--"J"