Hi Robert,

I implemented my own ReadFile callback, working well.

Would you (and osg) be interested in having it ? I can submitt in directly in osg src.

I implemented if for WIN32 only, so someone should implement the other version... For the moment, it uses psapi.lib ... not very portable but maybe someone can help be making it portable and without
other dependencies.

Regards,
  Vincent.

Robert Osfield a écrit :
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Vincent Bourdier