I've done this under Windows.  However, if you noticed, the win32/bin/ relative
path appears to be a hardcoded relative path to jniosgvpviewer.dll which means,
win32/bin/ is added to every directory path that is listed within my Path
environment variable in Windows.

My Path in Windows is:
C:\Documents and Settings\allen>set|grep Path
File STDIN:
Path=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE;C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN; ...
C:\osgvp-2.2.0-SNAPSHOT-src\win32\bin

The error I receive is below:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Unable to locate win32/bin/jniosgvpviewer.dll in
class path
        at org.gvsig.NativeLoader.extractLibrary(NativeLoader.java:99)

Without C:\osgvp-2.2.0-SNAPSHOT-src\win32\bin in my Path, I receive the
following error:

locate win32/bin/jniosgvpviewer.dll in class path

So, I'm confused. :? :? :?

Best regards,
Allen