I've seen some answers for using ffmpeg on Linux systems. I would like to use my mobile Nokia N900's camera to stream (http or rtsp) over wireless to a Windows XP machine and then use the stream as an input to osgmovie, something like "osgmovie --interactive http://10.1.1.1:8080";. Is this possible? As of now, the plugin gives me the message saying it doesn't know how to handle that type of file. I can transcode the stream into an mpeg 2 or 4 format. Could I somehow just mod the QT plugin so that is will accept a url as a file name with no extension?

Mike Greene