Hi Paul,

no, I do not have to change anything to build for 2.8.3 It is just that I added
some small and big features to osgPPU. For example current svn trunk version
has new Units (UnitInOutRepeat - for iterative/loop subgraphs), new examples
and some bugfixes. I cannot use that new unit in 2.8.3 because it relay on some
changes in 2.9.x versions (i.e. RenderingBin sorting mode TRAVERSE_ORDER).

However, some bugfixes can be included very well into 0.4 branch. I just cannot
tag the svn trunk of osgppu in order to be compatible with latest stable
release 2.8.3. Hence I have to repatch the 0.4 version in order to solve the
bugs and hence maintain also the 0.4 branch. So the 0.4.1 version will include
only bugfixes, no new features.

Cheers,
Art