Hi Martin,

ok, first of all, it seems the way how you use osgPPU is not correct. Second,
this problem is actually osg related, since osgPPU has nothing to do with
back/front face culling.

Ok, now lets try to solve your issue:

- In your code I see you attach the UnitInOut directly to the processor. This
wouldn't work in your case, since you need a unit which will first bypass your
camera's texture into the pipeline. Do this by placing first a
UnitCameraAttachmentBypass under the processor and then your UnitInOut under
this unit.

- why you setup front face culling on your unit??? This is non-sense. You
probably might want to setup front-face culling on your rendered box and not on
the Unit. If you do so with the unit, you might end up in having no results at
all, since the internal screen sized quad used to by the unit whill not be
rendered at all.

I would propose you to take a look on some examples provided with osgPPU in
order to understand how the internal works. Also to understand that osgPPU is a
tool which works on textures and not on geometry. That means in osgppu pipeline
you put a texture (in 90% of the cases this is some texture from a camera) and
as output a texture comes out. It is not, that you put a geometry or a scene
into the pipeline, and it will come out to the texture.

Art