Hi,

Actually, it was enough to set the architecture to just x86_64 and it
compiles 2.8.3. But when I tried to compile 2.9.8, at compiling osgQt
it complains for the same reason, Qt is 32 bits. As at least currently
I am not using Qt with OSG, I'd like to compile OSG without Qt
support.  In the CMakeList.txt I found the variable DESIRED_QT_VERSION
but it didn't when I tried DESIRED_QT_VERSION=none or
DESIRED_QT_VERSION=0.

How is the right way to compile OSG without Qt?

Regards,

-- A.