Use camera->setProjectionMatrix(intrinsic_parameter_matrix);

Not sure what you are trying to do with respect to the other question
you have.

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010, Ricky Flintoff wrote:

Hi,

I have a quick question. I looked up online on setting camera intrinsics (5
parameters, including radial distortion). Would I be using
viewer.getCamera()->setProjectionMatrixAsPerspective(intrinsic_parameter_matrix)?
 Also, can I do this (with a different matrix) before rendering each frame?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ricky