Well, I have verified that ALL the dependencies Im using are all built with
/MD and NOT debug.
Im building all of the dependencies for osg and our lib myself, so I got
full control.

Also, as I wrote before, I have even tried to build our libs using project
files generated from cmake > vs2008, build with vs2008 ->  works ok.
Open same project files in vs2010 -> problem occurs.

Im using buildscripts to build dependencies, and it all works for vs2008...
No external libraries, everything is built from code.

For VS2010, all the dependencies (including osg 2.8.3) builds/links fine.
But for my libs, I get the linking errors.

Allowing multiple symbols sounds dangerous, and it did not resolve my
problem...

/A