Hi All

I am very new to Open Scene Graph and please accept my apology if this is a
very obvious question. Your answer is grateful appreciated.

Currently, I build a triangle mesh in osg (eg. triangle mesh is a teddy bear
model)
I want to implement 2 texture (eg. hair.jpg and skin.jpg)

Is there a way i can blend 2 texture together on one single triangle mesh? (eg.
hair.jpg showing on one side of the teddy bear model and skin.jpg showing on
the other side?) Between them, they can blend together nicely in some way?

In the other words, is there a way we can control the texture based on the mesh
vertices coordinate information with multiple texture?

Thank you very much and sorry this might be a very obvious question. Your
Answer will be very helpful.
Brian