Hi Ulrich,

on an earlier test of the near and far plane we saw a difference of the far
and near plane values to be the size of the box.. so I assumed that the near
and far is computed to fit the objects in the scene.

or is this wrong?

Peter

Bellinge Gymnasterne: http://www.bellingegymnasterne.dk
Power Tumbling: http://www.powertumbling.dk