Hi,

   the current Code 2.9.9 uses daeReader::findInvertTransparency to determine
transparency inversion. I am currently facing issues with missing transparancy
on some of the objects I am exporting from SketchUp. Though I dought this is
the issue, I was wondering if daeReader::findInvertTransparency is still the
right approach. Or maybe strictTransparency should override invertTransparency?

Now (2.9.9) the code in daeReader::processTransparencySettings reads:

Code:
        _invertTransparency = findInvertTransparency(database);

But maybe it should read?:

Code:
if (_strictTransparency) {
  _invertTransparency = false; // already the default, but hey...
} else {
  _invertTransparency = findInvertTransparency(database);
}

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Florian