Hi Robert,

Seems not only the inlines. What I reference in my app are inlines however.
Here is the full list:

__declspec(dllimport) public: void __cdecl osgText::TextNode::setPosition(class
osg::Vec3d const &)
__declspec(dllimport) public: void __cdecl
osgText::TextNode::setCharacterSize(float)
__declspec(dllimport) public: void __cdecl osgText::TextNode::setFont(class
osgText::Font *)
__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl osgText::TextNode::TextNode(void)
public: virtual class osg::Object * __cdecl
osgText::TextNode::cloneType(void)const
public: virtual class osg::Object * __cdecl osgText::TextNode::clone(class
osg::CopyOp const &)const
public: virtual bool __cdecl osgText::TextNode::isSameKindAs(class osg::Object
const *)const
public: virtual char const * __cdecl osgText::TextNode::libraryName(void)const
public: virtual char const * __cdecl osgText::TextNode::className(void)const
public: virtual void __cdecl osgText::TextNode::accept(class osg::NodeVisitor &)
public: virtual void __cdecl osgText::TextNode::traverse(class osg::NodeVisitor
&)
public: virtual void __cdecl osgText::TextNode::update(void)
__declspec(dllimport) protected: virtual __cdecl
osgText::TextNode::~TextNode(void)

I still don't understand, and I don't see the difference with other classes.

( My apologies about the "geek" greetings... I'm going out -> []   ;-) )

Sukender