Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Thomas Dickerson <osgfo...@tevs.eu> wrote:
> Over the last few weeks I've been working on upgrades to the ReaderWriterBSP
> class to allow it to load drawable geometry from files in the Dynamix
> Interior Format, a bsp format used by the Torque Game Engine, and it's
> derivatives. I have a few more bugs to track down with some missing polygons,
> and distortion of certain textures, but I think it is approaching readiness.
> Is this something that people feel would make a worthwhile addition to the
> default set of plugins? If so, how would I go about submitting it?

If there are lots of changes then consider placing the changes into a
separate plugin, but this does also assume that their is a different
file extension for this file format, I don't know anything about the
"Dynamix Interior Format" so can't comment on this.  Whether you do go
for separate plugin or not just package up all the required
files/modified files in full and post them to osg-submissions mailing
list and I can pick them up from there.