Hi, to all of you doing FLT work --

I've updated the top-level CMakeLists.txt file in the FLT regression test suite:
   http://code.google.com/p/osgfltexport/

CMake now enforces finding both Python and PIL and doesn't generate project files if not found. This should eliminate the possibility of running the test suite without these required dependencies.

If you are able to generate project files in CMake, and (when running the tests) you are still seeing all tests fail, then we can assume that PIL is working properly and the problem must be elsewhere.

Let me know if you encounter any issues with these changes.

--
  -Paul Martz      Skew Matrix Software
                   http://www.skew-matrix.com/