From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Brad Colbert
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 3:51 PM
To: 'osg-us...@openscenegraph.org'
Subject: [osg-users] Camara: PreDrawCallback and PostDrawCallBack

Hello folks,

We have a custom sensor model that we have used for some time with OSG.  It
provides an FBO for rendering the scene to, processes the captured scene, and
then will render the FBO when completed.  I would like to change the way we use
it in OSG to make it work closer to the osg::Camera class.

My first thought was to derive a Camera class and override the applicable
functions.  At first glance, this appears a bit more involved than I really
hoped.

While looking at the Class I see (and now remember) Pre and Post draw calls.
My big questions are:

1.  Is the graphics context bound when these calls are made? (if not, why not)
2.  If so, am I allowed to bind my FBO in the pre-draw, and draw in my post
draw?

Thanks!

---
Brad Colbert