I have commited a fix, could you have a try ?
And if you can could you provide a sample data that generated this
error ? because it does not makes sense to have an Action that has 0
frames, so I would like to check the input data.

Cedric

On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 06:31 -0200, Renato Silveira wrote:
> I compile the osg library with the svn last version and I got a
> dynamic error after load my FBX file. "Integer division by zero."
> I debugged and found that the error was in the first line of the
> function:
>
> bool osgAnimation::Action::evaluateFrame(unsigned int frame, unsigned
> int& resultframe, unsigned int& nbloop )
> {
>     nbloop = frame / getNumFrames();
>     resultframe = frame;
>
> Perhaps my FBX model lacks some information. Just to test, I write the
> following condition after that line:
>
> _numberFrame = (getNumFrames() == 0)? 25 : getNumFrames();
> nbloop = frame / getNumFrames();
>
> and everything works. I don't know if it is a bug or a problem with my
> model, but it fixed the problem.
>
> Any suggestions for a more appropriate fix?
>
> Renato
>

> --
> Renato Silveira (Ph. D. Student)
>
> Informatics Institute - UFRGS
> Porto Alegre - RS - Brazil
> http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~rsilveira

Provide OpenGL, WebGL and OpenSceneGraph services
+33 659 598 614 Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.net
http://www.plopbyte.net