Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to quickly read parts of images into parts of 2D
textures. For instance, given a source rect for an image and a destination rect
for the texture I want to get just the source rect into the dest rect with no
scaling/resizing etc.

I thought I may be able to do something like the snippet below. However, this
code crashes on copyTexSubImage. Am I on the right track at all here?

img = osgDB::readImageFile("image.png");
pbo = new osg::PixelBufferObject(img.get());
texture = new osg::Texture2D;
texture->setTextureSize(img->s(), img->t());
state = new osg::State;
state->setContextID(viewer.getCamera()->getGraphicsContext()-
>getState()->getContextID());
state->bindPixelBufferObject(pbo.get());
texture->copyTexSubImage2D(*state, 0, 0, 0, 0, img->s(), img->t());

Thanks in advance,
Trystan