Hi Jean-Sébastien,

Thanks, I will go ahead and add these to the trunk. I am going to keep the
existing Visual Studio projects though. The existing projects can be used
for both 32 and 64-bit builds. I even wrote a Python script in the "Setup"
folder that automates building the Visual Studio projects for each
version/platform and creates the installer.

Cheers,
Farshid