Hi,
I would like to use osg_bvh plugin and osg:animation to animate a 3D model that
has DOFTransform nodes. But i don't understand how use osgAnimation::Skeleton,
osgAnimation::Animation, osgAnimation::BasicAnimationManager,
osgAnimation::Bone.
To animate a single DofTransform nodes inside model (i.e. head) i traverse 3D
model, but how can i get information by bvh?

I use :

osg::Node* loadedModel = osgDB::readNodeFile("SimpleWalk.bvh");

but i don't know how to get information about head rotation.

Moreover, if i don't use osgAnimation Classes, i can set hpr bvh info to each
DofTransform ... but it could be an hard work. I suppose that it could be more
simpler using osganimation.
Could you give me some suggestions?

Thank you!

Cheers,