Hi Paul,

Impressive turnaround on the release candidates, thanks your
dedication and energy in getting 2.8.5 out ;-)

Just before I read you notification about rc4 I checked out the 2.8
branch and have just tested this - it all builds and runs fine for me
under Kubunut 11.04 64bit + Geforce 560Ti.  The issues with glsl_*.osg
examples are all now resolved.  The revision number I tested was
12490, which is up to date, so I presume this is what you based 2.8.5.
 I need to head offline right now - my girls are all hungry and want
their tea!