From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Jeremy Moles
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 2:08 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] NVidia 275-series Driver Bug

Hello folks! Anyone here using the 275 series of NVidia drivers?
(Doesn't matter what OS, the bug is on Linux and Windows for me...)

It appears that this driver doesn't understand GLSL arrays anymore. At least,
not like it used to. Crazy, huh? Yeah, I thought so too.

I've attached a __VERY__ simple application demonstrating this. If anyone has a
sec (particularly Mike Wieblen), I'd be interested to see if they could compile
it and perhaps shed some light on this mystery. :)

I've been googling and checking the NVidia forums, but so far nothing.