Hi Luc,

thanks for the feedback. I'm going to try disable VBO wherever possible and see what happens. I'll probably have to make a visitor for all other loaded objects or somehow convince OSG that the ATI does not support VBO.

I've been spared the ATI madness till now, so I'll check the list for older VBO workarounds too.

It's sad that ATI/AMD misuses their advantage of being the underdog [1] to keep churning out crap OpenGL support.

jp

[1] People like competition and always seem to give ATI/AMD another chance, only to be disappointed again.