Can someone tell me what are the options to pass to cmake to compile OSG on OSX
Lion? (either to a .framework form, or to a *nix form, like a .dylib)
I definitely don't get it, and I'm not experienced enough to find it out by
myself. As written in a previous mail, I used so far:

OSG_WINDOWING_SYSTEM=Coca
CMAKE_ARCHITECTURE='i386;x86_64'
OSG_DEFAULT_IMAGE_PLUGIN_FOR_OSX=imageio
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release

which seems quite relevant to me.
The problem is that in this case, the program at the end of this mail crashes,
with the error:
Bus error: 10

BTW, what you, Tony H., suggested doesn't work. Thank you anyway!

Yann