rmilh wrote:

> This error indicates that you didn't build vrml97.dll node or the node cannot
> be found. The search paths can be put into registry under
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OpenVRML\OpenVRML:
>
> NodePath ... the path to .dll nodes
> Datadir ... data dir must contain component subdirectory with  component xml
> files
> ScriptPath ... can be empty

I built vrml97.dll 2 days ago and now I added the three string in the registry
key. But it doesn't work.

rmilh wrote:

> I also had to comment out following lines in ReaderWriterVRML2.cpp:
>

> Code:
>
> /*    std::string unixFileName = osgDB::convertFileNameToUnixStyle(fileName);
>
> #ifdef WIN32
> if(unixFileName[1] == ':') // absolute path
> fileName = "file:///" + unixFileName;
> #else
> if (unixFileName[0] == '/') // absolute path
> fileName = "file://" + unixFileName;
> #endif
> else
> // relative path
> fileName = unixFileName;*/

I don't have this code in ReaderWriterVRML2.cpp!
Do you confirm me that osg VRML plugin doesn't play a vrml like an animation,
but it only "navigate" through nodes searching for properties?

Thank you for your help!