Hi everyone,

I have a simple question regarding pre/post render cameras:

- suppose I have a scene graph under a viewer camera
- the scene data for this camera starts with a root group.
- somewhere in that root group, I add a pre_render camera, to render a
texture on an FBO, and as a child of that pre render camera... I use the
root group itself !...

What would be the behavior in that case ?
- Would OSG notice that the pre_render camera is to be rendered before but
render it only once
- Or would OSG fail to notice this and prepare "pre-pre-pre... pre-render"
stages forever ? (and actually freeze completely) ?

Or is there a way to achieve what I want to do here properly if this option
is known to block ?

Basically, I want to render a "World view camera" but also the view of a
helicopter embedded camera on the complete world... (and the helicopter
itself is in the world obviously...)

Cheers,
Manu.