If I attempt to use the UFOManipulator  like so, it does not move the camera.

osg::ref_ptr<osgViewer::Viewer> viewer = new osgViewer::Viewer;
osgGA::UFOManipulator *fm = new osgGA::UFOManipulator();
fm->setHomePosition(osg::Vec3d(0,100,0),osg::Vec3d(0,0,0),osg::Vec3d(0,0,1),false);
viewer->setCameraManipulator(fm);
viewer->addEventHandler(fm);

FlightManipulator works fine.  I am using GLUT windowing, so this code
is slightly different than my own.  Other keyboard event handlers work
fine(I turn them off when I try out UFOManipulator, so events are not
captured).  Anyone have any experience or examples using
UFOManipulator?  I am using version 3.0.1.

Thanks!
Andrew