Hello everybody,

I'm updating some of my projects from V2.8.3 to V3.0.1 of OSG and i'm
struggling with a shadow problem. In fact,
osgShadow::LightSpacePerspectiveShadowMapCB produces opaque black shadows,
while in previous version it darkened the objects. I've tried to change ambiant
in light and objects materials with no success. What i'm looking for is
something like AmbiantBias, to control the shadow intensity. Do you know any
way to achieve this please? With this shadow technique, if possible.

I'm running Windows 7 on an ATI Radeon HD 6850

Thanks!

Cyril