Hi,

On 09/12/2011 10:19, lucie lemonnier wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply!
I work with an ATI FirePro v8800 on Windows 7.

we had endless problems with a FirePro M8900 on one of the newer Dell laptops. Try the changes to OSG I mentioned in the thread link I sent.

Good luck,
jp

Cheers,
lucie

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.